Marketing Executive TCSF80994
Marketing Executive TCSF80994
Negotiable (based on experience)
They are looking for a bright and innovative Graduate who can come on board and be part of their marketing team for an initial period of three months. You’ll have the amazing opportunity to reach your potential among some of the most talented people in travel.
Supporting a challenging agenda to deliver franchise recruitment, consultant-facing and consumer marketing assets.
Product Marketing Campaigns
• Priority will be campaign execution, especially hands-on email build and send
• Proficiency in HTML (Pure360/Microsoft Dynamics) and basic design skills would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided
• Liaise with the Commercial and Partnership teams
• Image selection
• Owning the content provision and collation process including achieving supplier sign off
• There will be some hotel and destination copywriting
• Offer copy – finding an angle/headline on hotel, cruise and airline offers
• Soft blog content – destination overviews, travel ideas and trends (briefed by suppliers)
Measurement & Analysis
• Using a variety of tools and techniques to measure and analyse campaign and activity results, and preparing substantiated management information reports for all stakeholders
• Working closely with the partnerships team to feedback campaign performance to our commercial sponsors and providing recommendations for future growth opportunities.
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications
• Living within a commutable distance to their offices in Trafford City
• Driven, passionate and enthusiastic
• An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with customers and colleagues
• The ability to problem solve and work to deadlines
• Organised with exceptional attention to detail
• You should enjoy working as part of a team but capable of working proactively and autonomously
• A people person, with a strong, outgoing personality
• Excellent relationship builder, happy liaising with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure, in an often impatient environment
• Takes ownership of responsibilities and focuses on delivery and achievement
• Able to commit to full time work for at least three months.
Summary of Desirable Attributes and Qualifications
• HTML/Design skills. Experience using Pure360 and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an advantage although full training will be provided
• Video editing skills are desirable
• Experience of Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous
• Experience of Hubspot or a similar marketing automation platform would be useful.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Marketing Executive TCSF80994
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly