Chef de Partie - Mid Cornwall
My client, an established multi food operational facility based in Mid Cornwall, nr St Austell are seeking Chef de Parties to join their team.
The successful chef de parties will have had at least three years exposure working in Multi operational sites, including events, weddings, high profile functions and busy venues where there are more than one food offering.
Initially, we are seeking experienced Chef de Parties to join their team on a short-term contract but there will be opportunities to join this busy team on a full time, permanent contract.
You will be highly organised, can work well under pressure in a team and be able to adapt to different working environments and situations on a daily basis.
The normal shift pattern is a STRAIGHT ONE- 8AM-5PM, with some later finishes when they have special events and functions.
Offering 35-50 hours weekly and paying £9.33 per hour, this is an ideal role for candidates who are not wanting to totally commit themselves TO A FULL TIME PERM ROLE but can at least work within a 4-5-6 month timeframe, then we want to hear from you.
The role does also come with some excellent benefits that do include-
Hourly pay rate of £9.33 per hour
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme, currently 1% contribution, increasing to 3% from April
- Free entry for family and friends into many of the local visitor attractions
- Generous discounts in various retail venues
- Local discounts and free entries (including Football Golf, Newquay Zoo and Screech Owl Sanctuary)
- No split shifts
- Free/discounted travel with local buses
To find out more, please send your cv in the first instance
Apply for Chef de Partie - Mid Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly