We are working alongside a global pharmaceutical business who occupies offices, Laboratories and ad-hoc space. We are looking for a technical proficient Project Manager who will undertake responsibility for managing the operations projects.
The position involves managing M&E and building related projects including coordinating with senior management, end users and contractors. This role holder is expected to demonstrate excellent administration, communication, interpersonal and customer services skills with all levels of the operation and have excellent working technical knowledge of M&E, CDM, EH&S, project management
The key responsibilities will be
- Proactively develops project plans
- Oversee the management of hard and building services projects ensuring all activities are coordinated with other functional groups.
- Oversee health & safety compliance within the scope of projects. Ensures safety checks, SOPs and risk assessments.
- Coordinates projects and services with optimal efficiency, on time and within budget.
- Assist with capital budgets and monitors spending against forecast.
- Assist with managing assets, plant condition and long term replacement planning program
- Assist with evaluating and optimizing processes, services and new products for maximum quality, cost effectiveness, selecting and negotiating with key vendors, monitoring through KPIs.
- Ensure statutory inspections are carried out, liaising with insurance inspector for pressure and lifting equipment and ensuring any remedial works identified are rectified.
- Energy and utilities management involving electricity, gas and water services.
This is a newly created role and will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to implement and create their own methodology and working practices in line with the business's needs.
For this opportunity we would be interested in hearing from candidates with a
- Proven track record in project management of M&E, Building Projects and knowledge of CMMS/CAFM/BMS systems.