Administrator (Neighbourhoods Team)
1 day left
- Part Time
Administrator [Neighbourhoods Team]
Salary: £17,316 p/annum
Part-time Permanent | 18.5 hours p/week
Closing Dates: Sunday 26 May 2019
With interviews being held 5th June
This post will be Wednesday afternoons, all day Thursday & all day Friday each week.
Due to continued growth and expansion, the Together Housing team based out of Blackburn, Lancashire are looking to add to their Neighbourhood Management team, and we are looking for someone who is keen to provide a top quality service to all our customers, tenants and residents – ensuring it is both efficient and customer focused. If you are a strong administrator, with excellent customer service skills we want to hear from you
Working within our Neighbourhoods Team, you will need to provide a professional, courteous & friendly service to tenants, customers as well as any visitors we may receive. In this role, you will need to work effectively with all key business areas, including the customer service contact centre, our anti-social behaviour team, as well as the Property Management Team.
The successful candidate will be both providing a generalised service as well as providing assistance to our Neighbourhood Officers which may include arranging customer appointments, estate walkabout schedules and any auditory visits.
A key part of the role, is providing excellent service to all of our customers and tenants, so you will also need to ensure that tenancy packs, tenancy agreements are not just complete, but accurate and well presented.
The successful candidate for the administration post, based in Blackburn, Lancashire, will have the following key skills knowledge & experience:
- Experience of providing a comprehensive administrative service in a team based office environment
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel & Outlook
- The ability to interpret numerical calculations
All applicants will need to have excellent customer service skills, as well as written & oral communication skills.
The ideal candidate will also have a basic understanding of housing legislation.
In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes;
- 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
- A range of family friendly policies
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
- OR alternatively Send a copy of your CV & covering letter outlining how you meet the Person Specificationto firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you download a copy of the Job Description from the career page and ensure your CV matches the requirements of the role.
Together Housing is dedicated to ensuring that the principles and duties of safeguarding both adults and children are holistically, consistently and conscientiously applied with the wellbeing of all in mind.
Together Housing Group is an Investor in People organisation