Data Science Intern (equity stake available)
Our client are a fast emerging analytics service provider focused predominantly in the predictive analytics space for consumer goods, retail telecoms and financial services.
They are currently seeking to hire a data science intern who will support the company across the sales / project life cycle, and during the first year can expect to become involved in a variety of activities, including but not limited to:
- Research to develop use cases and to support marketing efforts
- Support in the business development / project tender process, including support in project design and at client meetings
- Involvement in a consulting capacity, supporting client engagement efforts during live projects
This is an opportunity for an aspiring data scientist to be involved at the front end of the industry, working with large regional and global clients on a range of stimulating projects, across EMEA and possibly into North America during 2020.
In return, for the right candidate, the Company will offer mentoring, coaching and within yr, 1 - definite scope for an equity stake in the business.
If you would like to be part of something fresh and acquire experience enabling you to shape your own future, please get in touch.
Candidates should ideally have:
- a qualification (ideally MSc / PhD level) in a mathematical-related discipline
- some practical experience in a data analysis / busines analytics role (though not essential)
- some degree of competence in data modelling
The Company are also open to providing a basic level of remuneration to support the initial internship period, plus expenses.