6 days left
- Full Time
Account Manager - Chemicals
Salary Circa: GBP18,000 + GBP6,000 OTE (uncapped) + 28 days holiday including bank holidays + Pension scheme + Other Great Benefits
Location: Northern UK (M62 Corridor)
The Requirements of Account Manager
- Scientific Qualification - Such as BSc in Chemistry/Biology
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to be successful and win sales
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and with customers
- An interest in the automotive sector would be highly desirable
- Clean driving licence + own vehicle maintained to a high standard
- The Account Manager must be organised and able to prioritise with effective time management skills
- This individual must also be proficient at handling multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy & attention to detail
The Role of Account Manager
- To deliver sustainable & ongoing growth
- Ability, desire & motivation to support and work as 'one team'
- Sample collection (collecting samples for analysis from industrial tanks)
- To control customer sales attrition, to grow trading customers and to convert new customers
- Salesforce (CRM sales tool) update and maintenance
- My client are a leading manufacturer and contract blender for the chemicals market
- They serve the metal finishing market with a strong focus in the automotive sector
- This role offers excellent career prospects along with high quality sales training!
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate's name and contact details in confidence via email and we'll ensure you receive GBP100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.