JUNIOR/MIDDLEWEIGHT PRODUCT DESIGNER
JUNIOR / MIDDLEWEIGHT PRODUCT DESIGNER
Based in Hertford SG13
Our client is a global, award winning luggage and travel goods business, which prides itself on quality, innovation and product development. They’re expanding their product development team and so they are looking for a passionate and innovative product designer to join them in this newly created role, designing new luggage products. Could this be you?
The role will involve:
- Keeping up to date with design trends on the high street, catalogues and websites
- Creating designs for various items of soft luggage, suitcases, backpacks, components etc.
- Ordering product samples for design and development with their China office
- Requesting costs from their China office for products, parts, services and samples
- Organising of components, swatches, files and other general design admin related work
You will need to have:
- Ambition, creativity and an innovative & forward-thinking approach to your work
- A degree in a fashion, product or similar design related area
- A working knowledge of photoshop and illustrator
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competent sketching skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to tight deadlines
- The skillset to work on multiple projects and the ability to prioritise
In return, you will have the opportunity to be:
- Working in a diverse team of designers, creatives and other specialists
- Part of a well-established company, which is still growing
- Opportunities for career progression
If this role interests you and you think you could bring the right skills. Please apply today!
- Please apply with your CV and an up-to-date portfolio. A link to your portfolio will be sufficient or can be sent in PDF format (max 10mb).
- Selected candidates will be asked to complete a number of creative tasks by our client.
Apply for JUNIOR/MIDDLEWEIGHT PRODUCT DESIGNER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly