Graduate Recruitment Co-ordinator
Company: Newton Europe Limited
Job title: Graduate Recruitment Co-ordinator
Location: Oxfordshire but extensive travel throughout UK
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000 depending on experience
Closing date for applications: 31 May 2019
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Our graduate recruitment team plays a pivotal role in helping Newton to achieve its ambitious growth plans. As a Graduate Recruitment Co-ordinator, you will work closely with the Graduate Recruitment Team to assist with all graduate recruitment activities within the business. We are looking for someone who wants to take key responsibilities within the team and is looking to progress their career in graduate recruitment. We’re looking for someone who has the drive and passion to continue to share their ideas in how we can keep improving our graduate recruitment process.
Graduate Recruitment Co-ordinator responsibilities will include:
• Plan, coordinate and book campus events and other attraction activities.
• Manage the logistics of campus events and support with the execution of these.
• Assist our internal Alumni network with planning their events.
• Work alongside marketing to ensure adverts on university careers websites and in careers fair guides are on brand and consistent.
• Assist with the execution of diversity attraction strategies on campus.
• Assist with the execution of media strategies (including social media) to drive key messages.
• Oversee the sign up of consultants to events and monitor their attendance.
• Ensure that all candidates leave with a positive experience of Newton regardless of outcome.
• Manage the candidate pipeline from initial application through to the assessment stage – owning some of the statistics and reports on quantity and quality of applicants.
• Review and progress applications submitted via Newton’s applicant tracking system (Oleeo).
• Monitor the recruitment email inbox, ensuring queries are prioritised correctly and responded to in a timely fashion.
• Answer the recruitment phone and assisting with candidate queries.
Assessment Centre Duties
• Plan, coordinate and book all facilities required for Newton’s assessment centres.
• Prepare documentation for assessment centres and ensure this is sent out to assessors within the team’s agreed timeframe.
• Assist with the documentation and filing of candidate feedback on SharePoint.
• Manage all documentation and candidate feedback to assessors.
• Monitor the assessment material stock and ensure this is replenished in advance.
• Oversee the sign up of assessment centres and monitor attendance.
• Assist in the planning of all Milkround-related activities including careers fairs, presentations and testing sessions.
• Manage the diary of all events, ensuring the information is correct and all relevant parties are fully briefed.
• Utilise data capture across Newton events to ensure candidate attendance is tracked.
• Attend and represent Newton at these events, promoting excellence within the recruitment team.
• Annually review process, identifying areas for change and improvement on attraction, selection and offer activities.
• Manage the application tracking system, ensuring annual updates are completed ahead of season launch.
YOUR EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Our team set the bar high. Our people drive our business. The quality of your work and ability to communicate with colleagues and client teams at all levels make Newton exceptional. Our people possess key qualities that make them stand out as exceptional individuals.
We are specifically looking for individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
• A high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development.
• Prior relevant experience of working in graduate recruitment and carrying out the duties outlined above, with particular reference to Milkrounds, selection days and final interviews.
• Experience of analysing data to establish recruitment trends and devising strategies accordingly.
• Thrive on early responsibility and be self-motivated and driven to success.
• An analytical mind to solve the challenges of recruitment
• Experienced and confident in working alongside a graduate recruitment team and applicants/candidates.
• Strong, effective communication skills which allow you to excite a candidate and inspire confidence in a director of the business
• A positive attitude, and the desire and drive to make things better, is essential to fit into the Newton culture.
• Experience of and the ability to work effectively as part of a team, with a collaborative approach.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Self-aware, with the willingness to receive and act on feedback.
Apply for Graduate Recruitment Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly