4 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for an excellent practitioner who wants to become part of our amazing team at Grace Dieu.
Previous experience of caring for, or working with babies and young children, together with an understanding of the Early Years Outcomes and knowledge of the National Standards for the regulation of Childcare provision, is required.
The role requires you to:
- To work under the guidance and instruction of the Nursery Manager;
- To work as part of a Team, contributing ideas and sharing information;
- To take part in the monitoring, assessing and recording of children’s progress through online Learning Journeys and Progress Summaries;
- To promote the Nursery’s Equal Opportunity Policy and multicultural ethos;
- To promote good personal and social skills through encouraging sharing and fair play, table manners and self-respect for others;
- To assist in creating opportunities to stimulate children in all areas of the Early Years Outcomes;
- To set up activities for free play and child initiated learning, assisting children’s learning and responding to individual needs.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Applicants are required to complete an Application Form which is available from our website: www.gracedieu.com/vacancies
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly