Lead to Cash Program Business Analyst
Job title: Lead to Cash Program Business Analyst
Organisation: The Boston Consulting Group UK LLP (BCG)
Date posted: 3 May 2019
Closing date: 31 May 2019
The L2C Functional Business Analyst will be a key member of the small Lead to Cash Project team charged with improving the L2C process across BCG, driving cross functional change, effective project and program management, and digital transformation. We are looking for a functional expert who is driven and results-oriented to join the team to provide their expertise to develop, design and implement the L2C process and the BCG of the future – faster, more agile, digital, effective, and efficient.
Duties and responsibilities:
- in partnership with L2C workstream owners and L2C overall Project Managers, provide content support, research, expertise, analyses or documentation to support and accelerate various functional or geographic improvements identified.
- support development of deliverables, ensuring highest potential for value delivery. Deliverables could include: business improvement plans, process design, implementation plans or supporting analysis/business case
- work with line owners to define end-state processes and organizational models, as well as the path to achieve those end states.
- work with key contributors to identify potential investments and/or process improvements to accelerate BCG’s digital development
- define milestones, metrics, and link to value creation
- Contribute to developing change management communications in sequencing and framing project rollout messaging.
- utilize BCG's proprietary Roadmapping toolkit or other digital tools to assist in tracking L2C project, when requested, to track overall initiative milestone achievement and value delivery
- assist in the development of program and project success metrics and dashboards or scorecards
- support development of senior management reporting and broader communications, as required
- provide related analyses and supporting documentation
- track project success and progress, working with project managers to ensure projects remain on course and objectives are realized on-time and within budget parameters, and that projects deliver against stated objectives and KPIs
Mandatory skills, qualifications and experience:
- a deep working knowledge of project management systems, including mapping and information flows and integrations
- significant experience in process design phase and working with large teams of consultants; being the workflow for communication between departments)
- significant experience in implementation phase (agile methodology, User Experience, Beta testing, web + app front end design, vendor communication)
- significant experience and knowledge of current application technologies including: Microsoft Office Suite, MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics, collaboration tools, Oracle Financials, Tableau, Business Objects, Custom development
- bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- substantial experience working in a decentralised Finance organization
- strong working experience and knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- fluent in English (verbal and written)
- significant experience managing teams and stakeholders, and an orientation towards achieving results.
Desirable skills, qualifications and experience:
- experience working through large-scale finance transformation initiatives is preferred, particularly process improvement around the Lead to Cash process
- technical skills required - Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages that professional services firms leverages is preferred.
- preference for candidates who have global experience in a multi-national firm.
- professional Services/Consulting background or experience is strongly preferred.
How to apply
Interested applicants may apply by uploading a covering letter and CV directly to the website.
Date posted: 3 May 2019 Closing date: 31 May 2019
Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Apply for Lead to Cash Program Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly