If you are an ambitious individual with some content marketing or journalism experience, this is the perfect opportunity to take on a new challenge with an exciting, fresh-thinking and fast-paced company.
Our client is a fresh, vibrant human resources support company that provides outstanding HR software and support. With strong growth and a strong brand, they are now looking for a Content Executive join their team in Bath.
As the Content Executive, you will be responsible for creating high quality and exciting content for the company. Specifically, you will produce blogs, newsletters and social media content to drive traffic and produce leads.
This will include:
- Copywriting small business guides in simple, easy to understand language
- Using Mailchimp email software to write and create newsletters
- Publishing blogs using WordPress
- Sourcing and creating appropriate images and videos to accompany blog posts
- Working with existing customers to create case studies in written and video formats
- Promoting blogs and content across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
To be considered as a Content Executive, you will need:
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a content marketing or journalism role
- Examples of published content that you’ve created from scratch
- An appreciation of digital marketing
A degree level education (or equivalent) would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Content Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Copywriter, Content Editor, Content Executive, Content Writer, Content Marketing Specialist, Social Media Manager or Social Media Executive.
- Salary of £20,000 - £22,000
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Offices in central Bath
- Other great benefits including free fruit, refreshments, and a monthly cheese delivery to the office
- Working in a supportive and vibrant environment
- Join a talented team helping small businesses to navigate their way through the world of HR
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Content Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.