4 days left
- Full Time
Our client a commodity trading house is looking for a Contract Administrator to join their team in London.
In this role you will be overseeing specific transactions from beginning to end, ensuring internal systems are correctly updated and reporting of operational activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing logistics solutions which meet the highest level of efficiency, cost effectiveness and optimal customer service.
- Calculating expense accurals and physical execution of metal movements.
- Facilitating logistical aspects of commodity contract administration and execution.
- Developing and maintain relationships with service providers, producers and customers in a manner which creates operational synergies across the supply chain.
You need to have:
- A minimum 2 years of trade operations experience in a commodity trading environment
- Strong knowledge of letters of credit
- Knowledge of documents related to contract execution (shipping and banking documents).
- Conversational Mandarin
- Working knowledge of UCP and ISBP rules
- Knowledge of Aquarius and Trinity
- Experience in dry bulk operations
If this is the role for you, please contract Paula at Marlin Selection or apply now via the link below.