Business Change Project Manager, 6 Month FTC
- Full Time
Are you a results driven Business Change Project Manager with the aptitude for working in a flexible way? Do you enjoy adding value within continually changing and developing environments? If you’re looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morses Club is a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We put our customers at the heart of our development and diversification strategy and after some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We’re looking for a Business Change Project Manager, initially for a fixed term basis of 6 months, to manage and implement various IT development and business change projects across a broad range of subject areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Change Delivery Project Manager and will suit someone looking for a position with plenty of accountability and autonomy.
About the Role
You will support the business in the delivery of projects and change, through the application of change delivery and project management processes, methods, knowledge and practices. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide project and change expertise to the business and ensure that appropriate methodologies and governance are applied for all projects and change delivery
- Motivate and empower the project team and ensure effective collaboration across all parties
- Ensure that effective monitoring and controls are maintained throughout the lifetime of the project or change ensuring that agreed quality, costs and time constraints are achieved
- Support in the management and handling of problems as they arise ensuring risks and issues are managed and escalated appropriately
- Provide support and guidance to the project team and senior stakeholders as required
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all key stakeholders
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including; Life Assurance (4X salary); Health Cash Plan; Pension up to 7 % matching contribution; 25 days holiday and free onsite parking.
- You’ll find lots of variety in the role, and a real opportunity to gain exposure to a broad range of business change projects and own them from start to finish.
- You’ll establish yourself within our business, operating at a strategic level and building strong and influential relationships with stakeholders at all levels, from our support teams to our executive team.
We’re looking for an experienced Change Project Manager, with an understanding of IT and proven success of strategic project delivery across a broad range of subject matters. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- Appropriate Prince 2 / MSP / Agile / APM qualifications
- Risk, Issue, Assumption and Dependant management experience
- Advanced MS Visio, Project and MS Office application skills
- Budget management experience
- Experience of managing 3rd parry relations
- Ability to manage strategic projects / programmes in an array of disciplines
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence others
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience across the Financial Services industry (desirable)
About Morses Club
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised and by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!