3 days left
- Full Time
Main purpose of job:
- To provide full logistics management for Wright Ltd, Bristol and Bath Concrete Ltd and other group companies.
- To assist plants in achieving workload.
- To ensure customer service is maintained to a high standard.
- To ensure that there is a high level of attention to detail in all duties.
- Responsible to - Directors, Company Secretary, Group Operations Manager
- Responsible for - Mixer drivers, tipper drivers, crane drivers, yard operatives, plant supervisors, and batchers.
- Liaison with - Customers, Internal sales, External sales, Concrete pumping dept, transport manager, and workshop.
Main tasks of Job:
- To arrange and manage all shipping of loads to ensure customer service is maintained to the highest standard.
- To communicate all logistical issues to all relevant areas of the business.
- To improve vehicle utilisation and maintain to the highest and most efficient level.
- Efficient use of external hire trucks if workload is deemed appropriate.
- Communicate with Concrete Pump dept logistical availability.
- Communicate with Transport Manager logistical availability.
- Provide supervision of large pours and similar operations.
- To arrange and provide batching cover to plants as necessary.
- To manage any out of hours scheduling including staff availability and allocation.
- To ensure that vehicle handover procedures are followed and filed correctly.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by changing role within the organisation to the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Click apply below for further information about the position and to submit your CV.
Apply for Logistics Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly