Service Work Controller / Service Coordinator / Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Service Work Controller
Salary: Competitive, Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working here is more than just a job. It's an adventure …
Founded in London in 1922 the company has been at the forefront of vehicle servicing & maintenance ever since.
The company is a business that is full of great people. People who share a passion for what they do, for what they are, and for what they can become.
They are always looking for good people to join. People who genuinely care about their job, their colleagues and their customers; people who would be proud to be part of the next chapter of their story.
So if you know your stuff, have a great technical skill-set, are smart, flexible, and "can-do" …. then maybe this is the place for you.
Only the adventurous need apply.
The objective of this role is to provide a link between the customer and the engineer, ensuring that service visits/installations are carried out in the most effective way and to the satisfaction of their customers. You will work well under pressure in this busy office environment and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Receive/action telephone calls from customers for service visits/installations
- Arrange initial contact and approach to site/customer, co-ordinate delivery and installation
- Allocate work to service engineers, ensuring effective travel/time usage through route and job planning
- Ensure accurate Tesseract input for logging jobs, updates and completion
- Follow-up to ensure work has been carried out and that paperwork is received to update and close job on Tesseract system
- Action queries which may delay payment of invoices, liaise with internal and external sources
- Ensure correct service procedures are followed to eliminate mistakes
- Work closely with Regional Managers and Service Engineers and other departments to ensure good customer service practices
- Assist in all aspects within the service office as required by the changing needs of the business
- Maintenance of customer relations, efficient management of engineers' time, and effective liaison with internal and external contacts
- Health and safety awareness and compliance with company requirements
- Quality of work produced
- Cleanliness of the work area
- Ensure installation, calibration and service jobs are completed to the customer's satisfaction and to agreed contract terms
- To bring to the attention of the supervision/management any concerns which are affecting the provision of service
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong IT experience
- Ability to be assertive, and calm under pressure
- Previous experience in a service environment
- Experience of working with databases
- Use your own initiative
- Quality and customer focused
- Able to work as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- Working to standards
- Pride in own work
- Respects others
- Flexible approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Able to take responsibility
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Administrator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Field Service Coordinator, Office Support, Customer Support, Technical Service Coordinator, Service Support Administrator, Office Admin, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support, Business Support will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Service Work Controller / Service Coordinator / Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly