3 days left
- Full Time
Reach Solutions is looking to recruit an experienced Programmatic Analyst to join their team. As a Programmatic Analyst you will join our Reach programmatic team and report directly into the Head of Programmatic Trading and Data. The key purpose of this role is to manage all aspects of delivering programmatic advertising campaigns and to activate Reach audience data for commercial goals.
Who are we? We are Reach...
Reach Solutions is the team that brings together Reach's editorial output with media agencies and clients, to collaboratively create strong connections between our valuable audience, content and advertiser brands. Our role is to connect our advertising customers with 'Modal Britain', the mass majority audience that we best represent, entertain and inform, and on whose behalf we campaign.
Our creative approach enables us to develop tailored marketing solutions that utilise our unique National and Regional, Print and Digital portfolio of media products. Our solutions span many influential news brands which together reach 1 in 2 adults in the UK every week.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, OK!, New! and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
- Programmatic campaign delivery
- Develop optimisation strategies to hit client goals (CPA, CTR, VTR, etc.)
- Management of tag creation, campaign setup, trafficking and optimisation
- Adopt a consultative approach to analysing a client and create a data-led solution
- Develop client-facing campaign performance reports and commentary/insights
- Develop and maintain QA processes to ensure successful campaign launch, pacing and performance
- Manage and apply data using our data management platform technologies
- Work closely with digital sales teams, respond to briefs and accompany on sales pitches
- Assist in product testing and implementation
- Ad hoc analysis across the wider programmatic business
- Knowledge share across the national and regional teams
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or equivalent in a quantitative or marketing based discipline (preferable)
- Highly numerate with the ability to understand and interpret data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Suite (especially Excel or Sheets)
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- A passion for digital technology is essential
- Intense attention to detail whilst working under pressure of tight deadlines
- Work well in a team environment, some of whom are located in other areas of the UK
- Hunger to learn new skills and increase digital knowledge
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience with data processing or analysis is beneficial
- Knowledge of digital advertising ecosystem (ad-serving, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, exchanges, etc)
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Experience of using analytical or digital advertising software
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at