6 days left
- Full Time
Salary: Grade 4, points 7-11 (£19,554 - £21,166) [pro rata] (Actual gross annual salary approx. £16,743)
(Possibility of Grade 5 for appropriately experienced candidate: points 12 – 19 £21,589 - £24,799) [pro rata]
Term time only plus 5 days
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with relevant experience and a high level of personal drive and energy, who will be able to contribute to improving the attendance of the pupils in our large, friendly secondary school.
You will be
- Self-motivated, exceptionally well organised and a good team worker.
- You will take responsibility for the day-to-day systems and processes relating to the school’s target to raise attendance levels of students.
- You will possess good literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to work effectively with students and their parents/carers is essential as well as good IT skills.
- Experience of using SIMS is desirable.
- We offer development opportunities to all our staff, plus a supportive and friendly environment.
The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a dedicated team of staff and relate to a wide range of staff and students within the school.
Applications are invited from suitably experienced individuals with the energy and confidence to become an integral part of the school.
Please click apply to visit website
St Matthew's is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.