Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Field Service Engineer (Laundry)
Location: Liverpool - Field Based
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company prides itself on providing market-leading service and support to all of their customers around the UK. Their Field Service team provide a professional, friendly and efficient response to breakdowns and provide a reliable service and maintenance program.
- Attend customer sites to carry out routine repairs and maintenance on the full range of the company's commercial laundry equipment and third party equipment as required.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to breakdown tasks assigned by the planners.
- Ensure working times for attendance, travel and breaks are accurately recorded.
- Ensure that a full description of work carried out on site is entered Protean and is then signed-off by a responsible person.
- Work to the contract authorisation limits and maintain contact with the service team at Hitchin if required work exceeds this amount.
- Ensure that all Customer Site regulations and requirements are met for every site visit.
- Ensure that any call allocated that you cannot attend is flagged to the planner immediately.
- You are the face of the company when on site and should represent them in a professional manner.
- Ensure van stock is kept well organised in a clean and usable condition.
- Ensure your van for is well maintained and serviced in line with the maintenance schedule set by the manufacturer.
- It is expected that you will be able to carry out electrical fault finding on all appliances and follow any current regulations.
- You will be expected to have electrical competency and be competent in dead testing and carrying out safe isolation.
- Ensure you keep your gas qualifications up to date; the company will provide the training and gas safe registration required.
- You may be asked to provide on-site training for customers on appliances.
Experience Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Electrically competent, ideally qualified to City and Guilds or NVQ level 3
- Knowledge of SSW and electrical isolation.
- Qualified in Commercial Gas and Laundry holding current ACS.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Laundry maintenance and gas servicing.
- Good problem solver
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
What They Offer You:
You can be part of a growing team where the culture is characterised by teamwork, leadership and opportunity! From their headquarters in Hitchin, they offer a competitive wage and benefit package including 25 days holiday, pension and private health insurance for all employees.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Mobile Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Engineer, Mobile Technician, Fault Repair Engineer, Maintenance Technician may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly