3 days left
- Full Time
As an Education Consultant at OxBridge Centre, you will be required to provide advice and consultations on the learning and development of our students. Your main responsibility is to guide students and parents through admission processes, which includes but is not limited to:
- Keeping track of student progress
- Informing parents of their child’s progress
- Providing accurate information and course related guidance to parents and students
- Conducting a comprehensive recruitment process for tutors from advertising through to interview and hiring.
- Planning annual syllabus for primary and secondary school children by working closely with our Content Development department
- Contributing to business growth and development
- Producing reports and recommendations on marketing strategies
- Guiding students and parents through early UK schools admissions processes
We are looking for someone who is business minded with a potential to analyze business growth and projection in the education industry.
- Must be fluent in Korean including speaking, listening and writing
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree qualification in at least one of the following areas of study:
- Must have minimum 2 years experience working at a school or similar organization within the education sector
- Must be familiar with UK education system and the 11+ admissions process
Candidate will be required to work 40 hours a week between Monday-Saturday across 3 office locations based on New Malden and Sutton. Salary will be £20,800 - £32,000 depending on experience.
Please send your CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting Date: 30 April 2019
Closing Date: 28 May 2019
Advert Duration: 29 days
Apply for Education Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly