3rd Line Support Engineer (accredited)
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: 3rd Line IT Engineer - Server, Network, Infrastructure
Salary: Up to £40,000 p.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading IT, Print and Telecoms Solutions company in the heart of the City of London. They are based at the centre of the business district, and they are surrounded by bars, restaurants, cafes, pop-ups and there is even a bit of greenery nearby!
You can find their offices in the middle of multiple transportation hubs, such as Liverpool Street, Old Street, Moorgate and Shoreditch High Street station.
Their offices are open-plan with a friendly, social culture that exudes a good fun working environment. From their shareholders down, they live the motto: "work hard, play hard", demonstrated by their social events held throughout the year.
They believe in creating an environment in which their people can thrive; they encourage everyone to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and they strongly believe in investing in their employee's futures. They look for ambitious, driven and hardworking people to join their team.
They support around 1000 users internally and externally (and growing)! Due to this continued growth they are looking for an experienced, accredited IT Engineer (3rd Line) to join their team
- Technical client liaison for New Business and On-Boarding
- Projects: e. Server and Network Installations, Email Migrations, etc; Infrastructure and Network Auditing
- Management and Maintenance of
- Server Infrastructure (Server 2008-2019)
- Office 365 Tenancy
- Virtualised Infrastructure (VMWare and Hyper-V)
- Network Hardware
- Working effectively with 1st/ 2nd line engineers and apprentices, sharing your knowledge and supporting them with their development
- Providing on-call support as part of their Out-of-Hours Major Incidents Team
- Experience with Email migrations (required)
- Experience with Virtualisation technologies (required)
- Experience with Server Installations (required)
- Experience with Network installations and configuration, preferably:
- SonicWall Firewalls (desirable)
- Cisco/Meraki switches (required)
- Juniper switches (required)
- MCSE/MCSA accredited (desirable)
As a salaried employee you are entitled to join the company pension scheme and receive the following contractual and non-contractual benefits:
- Private Healthcare Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- Life Assurance of three times your salary (after 1-year service)
- Good attendance bonus scheme
- 28 days' holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holidays) entitlement which increases with the length of service (up to the maximum of 30 days' holiday)
- Perk box (platform that offers various discounts to our employees)
- Eye test discount vouchers
- They provide weekly fruits to support the wellbeing of its employees
(Your contract of employment will set out which benefits are contractual)
Please click on the apply now button attaching a full CV and covering letter
Candidates with experience of: 3rd Line, Senior Network Engineer, Network Engineer, Network Project Engineer, IT Network Engineer, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Network Solutions Engineer, IT Infrastructure Engineer, Servers and Email Migrations Engineer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for 3rd Line Support Engineer (accredited)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly