5 days left
- Part Time
A female is required due to the level of personal care provided to the service user
An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated individual, with a good sense of humour to join our small team providing support and assistance for a wheelchair using lady with complex medical health needs requiring non invasive ventilation.
The successful candidate will provide support and assistance with all aspects of daily living and have a positive approach to working within a large household with pets. Duties will include personal care, medication ordering and administering, cleaning, washing, ironing and meal preparations.
Full training will be given on the use of ventilation equipment, moving and handling and first aid and emergency procedures.
- Previous health care experience
- A non smoker due to the fact the service users has type 2 respiratory failure
- Excellent standards of cleanliness and infection control
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Full driving license
- A knowledge of spinal cord injuries and there limitations
- An understanding of mental health
- A calm, positive approach when dealing with emergency situations
The position is for 20 hours a week. Extra hours would occasionally be available to cover sickness and holidays.
The rate of pay would be £9.75
Please click apply to send CV
Apply for Personal Carer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly