Head of Digital
4 days left
- Full Time
ROLE OBJECTIVE: As the Head of Digital you will be responsible for developing & driving digital innovation and strategy, managing & developing the online platform as well as our database of customers including the management, development and engagement of customer loyalty. Working with all departments to ensure the online stores continue to grow across all regions and are aligned with our brand.
As the Head of Digital you are also responsible for leading digital marketing strategy covering SEM, SEO, Display, Video, Data Analytics, Email and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and drive the digital strategy including, but not limited to, website development, increase online profitability and sale, improve online customer experience, customer engagement and grow the customer database
- Omnichannel innovation to leverage existing physical store and WH network globally.
Freight & Fulfilment Process
- Work with the DC Manager to ensure daily orders are fulfilled as per business KPI and look for opportunities to optimise workflow.
- Assist the DC Manager in managing costs of all freight and fulfilment of Online orders
- Establish stock reconciliation framework to ensure accuracy and completeness of online experience.
- Work closely with creative director to enhance and optimise physical customer experience
- Work with the Marketing/Social Manager and General Manager to outline a calendar of online events and promotions to maximise sales online and in store, ensure all offline activity is executed as well as consideration of online campaigns.
- Work directly with and manage the online manager regarding all website content.
- Establish framework around content management, checklists, audits and content optimization
- Establish framework around on page optimization via continuous A/B testing
- Manage strategy, set targets, and report on email marketing channel.
- Identify and execute strategies to grow site traffic via affiliate marketing, SEO and other channels
- Evaluate and report on campaigns results
- Monitor industry & digital developments and make recommendations for the brand
- Develop strategies to grow and retain the customer database
- Assist with implementing a CRM system into the business
- Work with the Marketing/Social Manager to outline a calendar of communications/promotions to the database on each digital channel
- Maintain integrity in database to ensure management is compliant with data protection standards
- Manage Strategy, set targets and report of Honey Birdette consumer facing social media channels.
- Manage Strategy, set targets and report on Influencer marketing activities.
- Work Closely with PR manager to secure on brand collaborations/partnerships
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders/agencies
- Ensure all activity is secured for best price and optimised for maximum ROI
- Ensure digital marketing budget is set to support proposed growth
- Leading by example and demonstrating a sense of urgency in completing tasks and dealing with the team
- Undertake/participate in recruitment of team members as required
- Provide continuous development for team members in all aspects of business and operations.
- Provide ongoing, constructive and motivating feedback as appropriate
- individuals to develop and grow into succession opportunities
Contribution to the Group
- Contribute actively to the business strategic direction.
- Contribute positively & energetically in group meetings & company events.
- Be an example for others to follow.
- Participates in projects to improve the operation of the department/company.
- Has a positive can do attitude at all times, whilst listening, challenging & directing.
- Coachable in all aspects, flexible & proactive in style.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Extensive experience managing a digital platform in a Retail environment
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree level or above
- Experience with landing page optimization by channel, A/B testing and campaign optimization
- Data-driven, analytical and results-oriented, with an appetite for constant testing and optimization
- Strong stakeholder and team management abilities
- Measurable experience with both creative and analytical digital marketing (EDM, Campaign)
- Performance marketing capabilities across SEO/SEM;
- Well-developed communication and organizational skills
- Advanced - Microsoft BI suite
- Expert MS Excel – Advanced MS Office suite
Advanced skills in digital technologies: Shopify, Yieldify, Justuno, Klaviyo, Campaign Monitor, Iconosquare, Airtable, Asana, Slack, Trello, Retention Rocket
POSTING DATE OF ADVERT: 29th April 2019
CLOSING DATE OF ADVERT: 27th May 2019
Apply for Head of Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly