SF Recruitment are working with a multi-award-winning accountancy and business advisory firm who are looking to recruit a Audit Senior based in Nottingham. This role is a permanent role with a very competitive salary. The ideal candidate will also need to visit client premises so will need access to a car.
The business brings together expertise, experience and market knowledge and deliver tailored, cost-effective and innovative solutions. They successfully work with ambitious owner-managed businesses of different sizes across a variety of sectors - no two jobs are the same.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To work exclusively on audit work.
- Be involved in all aspects of the assignment from planning to preparing a high-quality audit file for manager review
- Typically audits last from 1-2 weeks per audit and usually are teams of 2 but sometimes more
- Prepare the accounts
- A fully study package would be available for anybody who has not passed in full yet
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of experience and some experience of leading audits - even if they are smaller ones
- Caseware knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a team with
- A personable approach
- Practise background
- 25 days annual leave FTE + statutory Bank Holidays
- Smith Cooper Reward Scheme which offers huge discounts on a wide variety of websites, shops and services
- Cashback on Healthcare including dental visits, physiotherapy etc
- Regular staff and social events and annual company wide away days
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now or contact Charlotte Gordon on: or for immediate consideration.