PRESS WORK / FABRICATIONS ESTIMATOR
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: PRESSWORK / FABRICATIONS ESTIMATOR
JOB TITLE: PRESSWORK / FABRICATIONS ESTIMATOR
SALARY: STARTING from GBP24,000.00 p/a (up to circa GBP30,000.00 after 12 months) Dependent on experience
HOURS: FULL TIME Mon-Thurs 8:00am - 5:00pm, Fri 8:00am - 12:00pm
THE COMPANY: Our client is a traditional company that offers a comprehensive range of Washers, Pressings, Laser cut parts, Welded assemblies, Duplex grinding, U-Bolts and rods and aims to provide their customers with the most competitive prices.
Our client is constantly striving for improvement and achieve this through teamwork, integrity and professionalism in all areas of their organisation.
THE ROLE: Our client is seeking an experienced Estimator to cover Presswork and Small Fabrications at their site in Wednesbury. The successful candidate will report in to the Senior Estimator with a view to taking over that role in 12 months.
Are you/Do you have:
- Suitable experience/qualifications
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to read and understand Engineering Drawings and Specifications
- Experienced in producing detailed quotations for Presswork and Small Fabrications
- Experience of liaising with other departments and suppliers in order to accurately cost jobs
Key responsibilities of role:
- Breakdown production process for customer requirements based on engineering drawings
- Liaise with material suppliers, painters, production departments etc
- Calculate cost of manufacture, assign margins and produce quotation to send to customer
Benefits of role:
- Generous starting salary
- Advancement to senior role
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role please hit the "apply now" button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.