Customer Programme Manager - Learning Services
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client based in Bracknell is seeking an experienced Customer Programme Manager within Learning Services to join their team. This is a newly created role.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To be responsible for ensuring the provision of excellent service to their Customers and employees alike in relation to Best Practice classroom-based training, eLearning and related services.
Training and consulting delivery takes place throughout the world and challenges occasionally arise in the evening or weekend. The role holder must be prepared to provide occasional support to remote trainers, consultants and clients outside of normal office hours.
Key duties which the job holder is responsible for:
Stakeholder / Client support
- Liasing with client stakeholders to scope, capture, and document requirements
- Capturing and documenting minutes from meetings and updating programme project plans and action logs as required
- Receiving and answering verbal and written queries received from clients and internal staff in a timely manner.
- Providing Management Information, reports and programme updates to the client on a weekly basis
- Liasing with client stakeholders and training consultants to ensure the timely creation of schedules and ongoing management of changes
- Managing the acceptance and processing of inbound provisional course bookings through to confirmation.
- Managing changes to programme scope as appropriate.
- Provide advice and support to other teams within the Group.
Delegate Experience & Event Management
- Liaising with delegates and departmental managers to book delegates onto training courses Ensuring Joining Instructions and pre-course reading are provided and delivered on time.
- Ensuring training events are delivered to the highest quality standards with the correct materials, trainers and facilities being available.
- Managing the timely cancellation of external resources in order to avoid excess costs.
- Managing changes to course dates, venues and cancellations as appropriate.
- Ensuring that both client and consultant trainer specific needs are considered and catered for at all times.
Trainer Recruitment and Assessment
- Contracting with external resources as necessary to enable the delivery of events and services
- Ensuring the careful management of the direct costs associated with delivering training events.
- Liaising closely with the finance team to facilitate end of period reconciliation processes and credit control.
- Providing Management Information internally and externally for public and client specific courses as required.
- Supporting the Head of Operations taking on wider operational responsibility and team management as required
- Other duties to include holiday and absence cover for colleagues in the operations team and as directed by the Head of Operations
KEY METRIC AREAS:
- Accuracy of task completion.
- Achievement of agreed objectives.
- Customer complaints.
- Customer centric in all areas
- Excellent oral communication
- Energy, Enthusiasm and Tenacity
The successful candidate will have previous experience of managing client projects, be well liked and respected by their team, with energy, drive and enthusiasm. They will constantly seek to improve performance and will maintain and develop high levels of cooperation with both employees and their external suppliers.
Quality experience and first-class results of managing the logistical aspects of fulfilment and delivery both in a service and a product environment. This will include planning and organisation, balancing competing priorities, meeting deadlines, financial abilities to include cost control and end month reporting, effective team management.
Use of software including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ideally familiar with the use of database packages.
The role holder will demonstrate qualities of consistency, accuracy, attention to detail and tenacity. They must be self-motivated with good organisational skills and a personality that will fit into the diverse existing team. In addition, they must also fit well within the wider management team and be able to operate interdependently; this will include the ability to operate in a fast moving and challenging environment, deliver to tight deadlines and the ability to identify and resolve problems at all stages. An independent thinker with the capacity to look outside the box occasionally.