AGI Recruitment Administrator - Leeds
1 day left
- Full Time
AGI Recruitment Administrator- Leeds
Level of role AG Level 2
Department AG Intelligent Delivery
Reporting Line AG Integrate Manager
Location Leeds (with regular travel to all offices)
At Addleshaw Goddard we not only provide technical excellence and experience but, crucially, demonstrate real insight into our clients and what really matters to them. A natural choice for FTSE100 clients and for the best talent, our people fulfil their potential in an environment where they are developed and valued. We put ourselves in our clients' shoes, as part of a team of effective business people as well as efficient lawyers.
We currently operate eight offices across the UK, the Middle East and Asia; with more than 180 Partners and over 1,400 staff worldwide. The firm's revenue for the year end April 2016 was GBP201.8m up from GBP192.4m the previous year.
AG Integrate is an integral part of Addleshaw Goddard (AG). It is a pool of self-employed lawyers ("consultants") who work directly for clients or as part of an AG team, to provide a skills and resource boost just when it's needed. The purpose of our team is to provide a pool of high quality, self-employed lawyers who are available as a flexible legal resource to meet the needs of our clients and AG. Our consultants can be placed on assignment with AG to assist with workflow and transaction peaks or to backfill roles where employed fee earners are on a client secondment and also directly to support our client.
Purpose of the Role
The AGI Recruitment Administrator provides comprehensive administrative support for AG Integrate. The role is based in Leeds with occasional travel to the other UK offices, as required. This role will support the AGI Managers with all administrative support relating to AG Integrate.
You will be responsible for managing a number of administration processes for AG Integrate. Ideally you will have experience of working in in legal recruitment or professional services.
- Oversee the application process for all candidates via the firm's on-line portal and ensuring correct administrative procedures are followed and regularly updated
- Take ownership of setting up interviews including liaising with candidates directly
- Assist the AG Integrate team with administration relating to the offer process through to acceptance and commencement. This would include preparing contracts, collating documents for background / compliance checks and ensuring a timely and smooth experience and process for Consultants
- Supporting the Engagement Executive with drafting assignment particulars for consultant and clients
- Managing the invoicing process for Consultants ensuring that timesheets are received weekly on time and processed
- Work with the AG Integrate team to ensure that the Consultant availability and CRM system is kept up to date
- Liaising with key members of the AG Integrate team including Finance, HR Shared Services, Marketing / Communications
- Contribute to a programme of activities for the community of AG Integrate consultants. This will include communications and event support
- Assist in the administration of gathering feedback from AG Integrate consultants, clients and Partners post assignment
- Managing the AGI team central mailbox and categorising emails and responding to general queries
Knowledge, skills and experienced required (bespoke to role)
- Highly computer literate including confidence with MS Word, Excel and database management
- Able to interact professionally and credibly with candidates, internal and external clients
- An ability to manage conflicting requests or concurrent multiple projects, including rearranging interviews and coordinating fast paced schedules
- Previous administration experience gained within a busy office environment, preferably in a professional services or similar organisation or within the recruitment sector