Finance Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
Finance Business Partner - 12 month contract Poole
Butler Rose is working with a key manufacturer in the Dorset area in their recruitment of a Finance Business Partner on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. We are seeking an effective business partner to provide insightful financial management information & reports, develop processes and systems for cost analysis for the function, provide robust analysis and reports to support business decision making process, support performance monitoring of production efficiencies and develop credible and insightful key performance indicators.
As a key member of the Commercial Finance and Strategy teams you will have regular interfacing with product and operational colleagues throughout the business and be responsible for:
- Development and presentation of feasibility studies and business cases, including appraisal and analysis
- Supporting the Finance deliverables within a work stream/project, by producing credible and accurate information
- Providing full cost analysis for manufactured products
- Assisting with Business Unit reviews (performance and forecast) ensuring financial accountability within those units
- Ensuring that continuous improvement initiatives are identified, evaluated, implemented, monitored and controlled.
We are seeking either a Qualified Accountant or finalist level studier who has a strong IT skills, a confident, articulate self-starter mind set with strong analytical skills and a systematic and methodical approach to problem solving and data analysis. Candidates should be persistent, enthusiastic and driven to get the job done. Experience in a manufacturing or construction environment with good costing knowledge and best practice manufacturing principles is a strong preference.
This is a great opportunity to join a leaving business based in Poole - please apply for immediate consideration for this 12 month fixed term contract.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.