Salary: Competitive package and benefits
Job type: Permanent
They are currently seeking an experienced Coordinator, based in their Braintree office, to provide technical support to their clients as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Our client is a dynamic fast growing independent multi-utility connection contractor. They tailor their approach to their client's individual situations and understand that each project brings its own challenges. By working closely with their clients to their deadlines, they offer flexible utility infrastructure solutions that enable developers to sell houses on time and within programme. Together they work closely as a team to find a better way and make things happen for their clients and each other, and everyone that is part of their journey has the opportunity to grow, develop and carve a bright future. Their ethos is a focus on attitude, as they can train the skill, so if you are seeking an opportunity to develop yourself and seek a new challenge then this is the perfect opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Establish client requirements for utilities and convert these into utility designs in line with targets and timescales
- Provide advice, solutions and technical support as site progresses to clients
- Raising and solving queries
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the received documentation, the client's requirements/aspirations and the required tender deliverables
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Contracts Managers, Technical Managers and sub-contractors
- Secure approval of design from relevant parties
- Update web based and internal project monitoring systems
- Coordinating Water, Gas, Electric and Civils designs in accordance with licence requirements
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- Knowledge and experience within the utilities or construction industry, within a technical/commercial position
- Knowledge of tender preparation and submission
- Understanding of effective customer care process and the effects on financial costs
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Capable of working to strict deadlines
- Previous experience within the coordination of multiple projects
- A construction based HND/HNC or degree would be desirable but not essential
- To hold a full, clean UK Driving Licence as the role requires travel to attend client meetings
Benefits of becoming the Project Coordinator:
In return for your skills, experience and attitude, they offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, share investment scheme, cycle to work scheme and much more!
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Project Coordinator, then please apply now!
Our client and its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunities employer, and they value diversity and promote equality across all of their businesses. They welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Closing date for this position is 19th May 2019.