Office Administrator / Administrative Support
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Medical Agency Administrator
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, is a specialist medical agency, which provides expert appointment-booking support to personal injury lawyers and their clients, medical records pagination and other specialist services
They are currently seeking to recruit an Administrator to join their expanding company. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented administrator to help provide an excellent level of support to our busy team.
This will be varied job role as you will be assisting different teams with a variety of tasks, including; providing customer service support and general admin duties.
- Scanning & allocating correspondence
- Answering telephones in a polite and professional manner
- Administration support, such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Collating and sorting post
- Ordering stationery
- Helping to keep the office tidy
- Processing disks
- Actioning on records
- Scanning on MRA cases
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- GCSE English & maths at Grade C or above, or equivalent
- Administrative experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Outlook
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Ability to deal with volumes of work and manage conflicting priorities
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with customers on the telephone
- NVQs or qualifications in business administration
- Experience of working in a law or legal services firm
- 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
- The starting salary is NMW (or NLW if applicable)
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays rising by a day a year up to 23 days. In addition, the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you will not be required to use your holiday allowance for this period.
At the Company they rate skill and ability above all else and therefore their recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Administrator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Customer Support, Office Admin, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support, Business Support may be considered for this role.
Apply for Office Administrator / Administrative Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly