Acquisition Surveyors / Site Surveyors - Telecoms
Job Title: Acquisition Surveyors
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This independent company delivers Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks. They use a proven delivery model that operates globally in partnership with a leading telecoms company.
Their expertise lies in the implementation of E2E delivery services in all sectors of the telecommunications industry, specialising in mobile, fixed and optical networks. Drawing on extensive experience and knowledge in large scale multivendor environments to deliver high quality projects and solutions that satisfy their customers and importantly their end user.
To assist in the delivery of various Acquisition and Planning projects.
- Site Searches
- Site Surveys
- Site Provider Negotiations
- Lease Negotiations
- Planning Applications
- Planning Meetings
- Design input
- Underground Searches
- Support the Delivery managers in end to end governance and driving forward all regional acquisition delivery
- Ensuring compliance with site acquisition policies and procedures and all statutory requirements (e. planning, contract and landlord & tenant legislation)
- Experience in Acquisition within the Telecoms sector. Preferably experience in previous site searches
- Previous Planning Experience and good eye for detail
- Proven experience of effective supplier and stakeholder management
- Good working knowledge and understanding of site design guidelines and specifications
- Able to identify potential risks and issues related to rollout and escalate or proactively manage accordingly
- Excellent IT and database skills, in particular MS Excel
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Acquisition Executive, Acquisition Specialist, Telecoms Acquisition Executive, Acquisition and Planning Manager, Logistic and Acquisition Manager, Acquisition and Planning Surveyor, Telecoms Acquisition Specialist may also be considered for this role.