Customer Services Advisor
- Full Time
Slimming World is the UK’s most advanced weight management organisation, helping members lose weight in our 19,000 groups around the UK every week. The company has experienced consistent growth each year for the past ten years, taking the brand to a clear leadership position in the UK and Ireland.
Our Field Support team provide telephone support to Consultants, Team Developers and District Managers, helping to deliver a first-class service to our members. In the role of Customer Services Advisor, you’ll support Consultants with franchise queries, account management, promotions, and provide the specialist technical advice needed. This is to help ensure our members experience the best possible support with their weight loss journey. Your can-do attitude, natural assertiveness, and warmth will shine through!
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- have experience of providing excellent customer service and enjoy working in a dynamic, buzzing environment where no two days are the same
- can think on your feet and multi-task, while delivering amazing and pro-active telephone and email support
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and confidence to support, encourage and motivate others to succeed
- enjoy working on your own initiative – accurately identifying issues and trends, and finding practical solutions in potentially challenging situations
- are confident in navigating multiple live software systems, while effectively managing each call
- thrive on achieving targets and KPI’s
- can adapt each call to effectively support a wide range of people, problem solving to ensure their individual query is resolved in a timely manner and without compromising the quality of service you provide
We offer our new starters a bespoke Induction Programme including extensive training on our in-house systems and processes to ensure you get off to the very best start. Our normal hours of work are 37.5 hours per week on a shift basis – including evenings, weekends and bank holidays as required.
We’re recruiting for one permanent vacancy and three fixed-term positions. If you have a preference on the contract type, please include this within your application.
Please apply via our website sending your CV and a covering letter, telling us why you’d like to be considered for the role, your current salary and notice period.
Closing date: 17 May 2019