Trade Counter Sales / Stores
- Full Time
Job Title: Trade Counter Sales / Stores - Electrical Wholesale
Job Ref: ERS-860
Our client, a leading electrical wholesaler, has an excellent opportunity for a Stores/Trade Counter/Relief Driver to join their team based at the Bath Branch. They are offering a competitive salary + performance bonus and benefits package.
The ideal candidate must also have previous experience in the electrical wholesale industry and/or product knowledge to be able to deal with customers face to face on the trade counter. Your main duties include:
- Answer the telephone/serve on the counter, taking enquiries and orders plus processing, responding to and chasing quotes and orders. Also assisting customers both on the telephone and face to face with quotations, product information and pricing queries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Prepare new displays for the counter with offers or new products and contribute to the effective operation of the business through active participation in activities such as local promotions.
- Carry out daily counter check list.
- To ensure stock arriving at warehouse is accepted, signed for and entered into stock control system in a timely manner.
- To report breakages and/or missing items to the supplier as soon as possible from any delivery.
- To put away stock in a timely and safe manner.
- To ensure inter branch transfers are dealt with in an effective manner, ensuring they are ready for collection from link van drivers.
- To chase any supplier that has not collected returns in a two month period.
- To assist in the preparation and count process for any company stock take.
- To maintain a tidy, safe and manageable working environment, adhering to all safe working practises, ensuring any accidents or near misses are reported to the Branch or Office Manager immediately.
- Cover for multi drop delivery driver when needed.
If you feel you have the experience and have worked in electrical wholesale, please apply now.
ERS (UK) Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency in the Electrical Wholesale sector. We currently partner a host of electrical wholesale clients throughout the UK. Due to our industry experience we are extremely well placed to research and make the best possible match between the needs of our clients and the requirements of our candidates. We achieve this through hard work, professionalism and diligence combined with an extensive network of contacts across the industry. With over 20 years experience in recruiting, we are able to source the highest calibre candidates for our clients whilst ensuring that candidates are kept well informed during the recruiting process. We have an enviable reputation in the industry for delivering a first class service to both clients and candidates alike. To view Testimonials of the service we deliver, please visit our website