Extra Personnel are currently looking for a credit controller on behalf of one of our company's based in Meriden.
This is a temporary role for 4 weeks.
Your main duties as credit controller will include:
- Responsibility for building and developing relationships with customers
- Arranging payment terms
- Chasing overdue accounts by telephone and letter.
- Allocation of payments.
- Copy invoices and statements
- Query resolution
Due to the nature of the role you will need to be experienced in credit controller and experience of dealing with high volumes and a fast paced environment.
Benefits of working with us as a credit controller
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are immediately available then please submit your CV for immediate consideration for Credit Controller.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.