- Full Time
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a highly successful global organisation? You will be based within a modern office based in Tamworth and will work within a great team environment.
This multi million pound organisation offer a great opportunity to grow within the business as well as being part of an existing accounts team. You will be managing the smooth operation of the credit control function across the UK and Ireland.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Perform all credit control tasks for customers in the UK and Ireland. This will include chasing overdue payments, resolve complaints and keeping a high level of customer service.
- Carry out any legal preparation work and liaising with company solicitors
- Work closely with the Finance Manager and Finance Director on the development of credit control tools that can be used by depots, in order to drive forward the effectiveness and efficiency of the credit control function.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Finance Manager or Finance Director, including providing cover for other areas of the Finance Department.
To be successful in this role as a Credit Controller you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have proven experience within Credit Control
- Strong customer service skills including negotiation skills
- Experience within the automotive sector will be an advantage
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Knowledge of Kerridge, Cegid, MS Office and email packages (Or equivalent)
As a Credit Controller you will receive a salary of GBP20k-GBP24k depending upon experience. The company offer 25 days holiday + Bank holidays and the company offer a contributory pension.
If this excellent opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today or email your CV to .
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.