Business Development Executive
- Full Time
My client is a growing, professional business based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are now looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their vibrant, expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at an exciting time where you will be rewarded both financially and with career progression.
- Approaching businesses through B2B cold calling and prospecting for new clients. You must be comfortable generating your own leads as well nurturing and converting these. This is a full 360 sales role
- Consulting, negotiating and influencing decision makers within a business
- Conducting a full needs analysis to understands a client's requirements and tailoring a package that suits
- Overcoming objection, building rapport and being resilient
- Up-selling to existing clients and always looking at ways to increase a client's spend
- Consulting and speaking to your clients regularly to maintain those key relationships. It is important to keep your sales pipeline strong but also to make sure you are retaining your clients
- Answering questions regarding products and services ensuring the customer is happy to buy
- Processing sales orders, recording all transactions within a CRM system
- Achieve monthly individual sales targets
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Working independently but also as a wider team sharing best practice with colleagues
- Reporting back to the Directors on performance
- Represent the company professionally always
- Previous experience within a fast-paced, outbound sales environment is essential, preferably within a B2B market
- Proven track record in achieving and surpassing set targets
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with decision makers within a business
- Be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Target and results driven
- The ability to absorb new information quickly
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Computer literate having used the Microsoft Suite
- Must be fun and energetic!
For the right candidate my client is offering a fantastic package:
- Competitive base salary up to GBP20,000 depending on experience
- Genuine, uncapped commission structure with a realistic first year OTE of at least GBP32k
- Office working hours: Mon to Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm with no evening or weekend working!
- Fantastic City Centre location in the heart of Newcastle City Centre, close to all major transport links
- Genuine career progression and opportunity to join a growing business
- Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of professionals at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.