Lead SCRUM Master
- Full Time
We are looking for enterprising professionals who have experience of coaching an Agile team to challenge existing customer journeys and construct a digitally enabled service that successfully drives enhanced customer experience and reduced operating cost. The post holder will have great experience in client-side Digital project delivery and seeks invention to ensure that the end outcome is achieved through evolution of vision, roadmap and plans. .
Overall leadership and management of two Agile teams including development of end of sprint reports, liaison with programme leadership and other suppliers and an evangelist for Agile digital delivery.
- Coordinating and facilitating the contribution of multiple Agile teams and other suppliers in the programme
- Leading and coaching Agile teams
- Collaborating with and coaching of the product owner(s) and client subject matter areas to ensure that there a correctly prioritised backlog with sufficient 'Ready' items.
- Day to day management of the Agile team, including protecting team resources, dealing with any blockers.
- Development of end of sprint reports
- Ensure all interested parties, especially stakeholders, have access to up to date progress information through the use of information radiators such as burndown and burnup charts.
- In addition to client facing work, we also expect our people to play an active role in developing the market thinking and participate in internal projects and thought leadership.
Skills and Experience
- Lead, manage and develop digital production team members to ensure their work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on time and on budget
- Strong Delivery Management / Scrum Master experience
- Experience of promoting Agile and managing stakeholders who don't understand or appreciate Agile.
- Assertive attitude able to ensure that Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to.
- Being a voice of reason and authority and able to make the tough calls.
- Digitally literate and capable of effectively engaging with technical staff.
- Inspiring and confident leadership skills with the ability to achieve high performance from others.
- Experience of delivering software with teams using CI and CD techniques.
- Understanding of Agile principles (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD) Knowledge and experience of working with teams using BDD and TDD.
- Skills using Agile management tools esp. Jira/Confluence
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience of implementing software development standards and policies
- Coaching teams to improve estimation
- Ability to work either as part of a team or as the single representative on a client site
SopraSteria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. SopraSteria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
SopraSteria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.