Service Request Fulfilment Analyst
Job reference number 105435
Service Request Fulfilment Analyst
Rowland Hill House
Not many companies can say they've been around for 500 years and were founded by Henry VIII, but we can. Royal Mail is the UK's designated Universal Postal Service Provider, supporting customers, businesses and communities around the country. We are the only postal company to provide a one-price-goes-anywhere, six days a week service to more than 29 million addresses across the UK.
It is an exciting time to join Royal Mail. We're a FTSE 250 company, we generated revenue of GBP10.2 billion in 2017-18. On top of this, we have recently undertaken an extensive review and transformation of the Technology function, one of the largest IT transformation programmes across the UK. With this transformation now complete, there is significant potential for growth and success.
Digital is now at the heart of our business and drives our vision of enabling smarter working - from Front Line colleagues through to Head Office. At the same time we strive to deliver innovative products and services through a world class customer experience.
The Service Request Fulfilment Analyst represents Royal Mail Group in the Request Fulfilment processes, ensuring that the processes are executed effectively across RMG and that the impact on the business is minimised.
- Ensure Knowledge articles and Self Service content is clear, accurate and current.
- Ensure Supplier accountabilities and delivery expectations are unambiguous and that Request Fulfilment will be satisfied as specified within the agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Establish collaborative working relationships between Suppliers to improve delivery and minimise business impact.
- Manage escalations and mediation of conflicts between Suppliers, Customers and the Business. Co-ordinate the involvement of all parties in the resolution of Request Fulfilment issues and escalations.
- Establish Request Fulfilment rules, standards and ensure compliance.
- Produce supplier performance & MI reports for the Service Teams.
- Analyse performance data to demonstrate the operational effectiveness of the Request Fulfilment processes as executed by the Suppliers.
- Ensure process improvements are identified and implemented across all Suppliers focussing on driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Request Fulfilment processes.
Reports to: Senior Service Controls Manager
- Ability to create virtual teams across multiple Suppliers to ensure successful delivery.
- Delivering key components for the Request Fulfilment process.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications required for this specific role
- Have strong analytical capabilities and excellent relationship management skills.
- Have experience with Request Fulfilment processes.
- Must be able to liaise and collaborate effectively with technical staff from the Suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Experience of working in an ITIL compliant environment (ITIL Qualified).
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.
Closing Date: 10/06/2019. Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
Relationship Manager, Customer Service