Associate Medical Writer
A leading medical communications agency based in Cheshire, is seeking an Associate Medical Writer to join their rapidly growing division.
The role will involve writing promotional and educational literature effectively and accurately, so their ideal candidate will be expected to possess exceptional communication skills, writing in a clear, concise manner, whilst being able to convey the message to different audiences.
Our client is offering a dynamic and vibrant team environment, continuous professional development and very competitive benefits which include; pension, life insurance, private healthcare, 25 days holiday and a bonus scheme.
In addition to receiving excellent training from highly experienced writers, you'll experience a unique opportunity to begin a rewarding and structured career within medical writing.
- Create a range of written marketing materials, to an exceptional standard
- Organising work and prioritising tasks effectively, in coordination with line manager
- Follow writing and editorial procedures, and maintain in-house working style
- Possess business acumen to identify client needs and meet them
- Build and maintain relationships with clients for future growth
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- PhD or MSc in a life science
- Writing experience desirable - may be gained during post-graduate or post-doctoral research
- Ability to objectively assemble information in a logical manner
- Excel in work as a team and independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be consistent and show close attention to detail
- Be motivated and take initiative to complete tasks
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Computer literate - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet
This is an excellent opportunity to start a career with a thriving agency, offering industry-leading training. If you are interested, contact us today.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Naveed Ali.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.