4 days left
- Full Time
Location: Sutton Coldfield - B72 1SX
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
We want you because you are an experienced HR Administrator or similar and you're looking to kick start your HR career. Your administration experience has taught you great organisation, prioritisation and impeccable employee / customer service skills. You love to go the extra mile to deliver excellent service and have a keen desire to develop your skills in the HR arena.
Wilmington plc is a dynamic and expanding company with a common aim - turning knowledge into advantage. We provide information and training to professional business markets within the Risk & Compliance, Professional and Healthcare sectors. We enable professionals and their organisations to enhance performance by providing high quality, relevant and reliable information, education and knowledge. Our services are underpinned by our core values of enhancing, enabling, collaborating and innovating.
Main Purpose of Role
As part of our busy HR Shared Services team, you will support the end to end employee lifecycle in an efficient and customer focused manner through first-class administration and assistance working closely with the HR Assistants to ensure a high-quality HR service is delivered to all areas of the Wilmington plc.
You will get involved in all aspects of HR transactional processes, accurate input of employee information and effective application of company policy ensuring data integrity and compliance. Responsibilities include maintaining HR records, preparing/issuing contracts of employment and associated onboarding administration, handling reference requests, benefits & payroll administration, monitoring absence and probation review dates and other administration as and when required.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
- Experience in the same or similar role
- A strong desire to work in the HR arena
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent commutation skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working to strict deadlines with a high level of integrity
- Experience working with confidential information
- You need to have competent IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft packages including, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of iTrent HR system. (desirable)
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity"