Field Based Sales Advisor
4 days left
- Full Time
Field based Sales Advisers required to be provided with the support and training in order to become successful Financial Advisers
This long-established mutual society has a commendable heritage of over 140 years! Throughout their history, they have been focused on helping individuals and families achieve long-term financial health and security through providing personal insurance, savings and investing and pension planning solutions. As an international financial services firm, they have over 3 million clients across USA, Canada and the UK.
Responsibilities as a Field Based Sales Adviser
As a Field Based Sales Adviser, you will be focused on achieving regular sales of new business with existing and new customers to meet their financial goals, whilst providing quality service. You will be provided with a mixture of existing clients and lists of new prospects which are prime for contacting.
Sales Opportunities as a Field Based Sales Adviser
The existing clients typically have held long standing relationships with the mutual society and are current policyholders and require you to review their life insurance, savings, retirement and investment plans. The mutual society also administer children trust funds, therefore provide list of prospects to their Field Based Sales Advisers, in order for you to make contact with the trustees and discuss their options for the fund - plus presents the opportunity for you to review their other financial planning needs.
Training and Development provided to Field Based Sales Advisers
You will receive an initial 3-week induction programme which will be a mix of classroom based learning and on-the-job training in the field. They ensure all of their Field Based Sales Advisers are knowledgeable of the process and products available, and comfortable in being the face for the company with clients. Plus continue to receive ongoing support from your Regional Manager.
Requirements to be considered - Field Based Sales Adviser
- You should have a proven track record in field based sales - ideally with home service experience
- You should have proven client facing sales skills, business development, happy to contact previous clients and ability to manage your diary
- The business is regulated by the FCA, therefore you will need to complete an in-depth credit and criminal record check
- Full driving licence required as you will be meeting clients in their own homes
- Happy to work some evenings and Saturdays to meet needs of clients
- Salary of GBP21,000 pa plus benefits including uncapped monthly commission, company car, contributory pension of up to 10% and DIS (pension is based on total earnings)
- 1st Year OTE of GBP37,000 rising to 2ndYear OTE of GBP43,000
- Home based role and responsible for managing your daily activities
- They have developed an award winning point of sale system
- Their technology assists the Advisers to identity customer needs, clearly demonstrate these needs and send applications electronically, therefore making it user friendly for both the Adviser and customer
- Watford, St Albans, Bushey, Hemel Hempstead, Borehamwood
- Bracknell, Reading, Woodley, Earley, Crowthorne, Wokingham
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.