1 day left
- Full Time
Intercounty Estate & Lettings Agency are looking to recruit experienced Lettings Negotiators for their branches in Braintree and Sawbridgeworth.
The requirement is for a pro-active and organised individuals who are able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times. The candidates must be determined, enthusiastic possess a "can do" attitude with a minimum of 12 months' Lettings experience.
Intercounty Estate & Lettings Agents have a number of offices in the South East serving the local communities of Bishop's Stortford, Stansted, Saffron Walden, Dunmow, Royston, Sawbridgeworth and Braintree. Intercounty pride themselves on the understanding that employees make a difference and all employees have a responsibility for the future success of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify and properly register potential tenants and landlords
- Undertake accompanied viewings with prospective tenants and follow up viewings & secure offers
- Book and undertake Property inspections as required
- Undertake canvassing of local properties
- To instruct and liaise with approved contractors within the company's guidelines
- Agree with manager and achieve individual lettings performance targets in the main business income streams
- Understand the importance of re-qualifying applicants
- Ensure compliance by adhering to company standards and current legislation in line with service level agreements
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
The individuals should have a minimum of 12 months Lettings experience; be extremely customer focused; possess good interpersonal skills and personal presentation with a valid UK driving licence; confident with a professional telephone manner.