3 days left
- Full Time
Working as part of a small team, you will undertake vegetation management in proximity to National Grid’s overhead line transmission network in the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Shropshire area.
You will negotiate with landowners, create clear and concise work packs for the cutting teams and ensure that the work is delivered to excellent standards of safety, compliance, customer satisfaction within financial and production targets. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to site supervision, surveying and auditing. Working to contract specifications, agreed schedules and in accordance with company and statutory standards, you will carry out a range of duties ensuring the smooth running of the operations.
About the role
With a firm focus on Safety, Finance, Customer Satisfaction and Compliance you will report to the Team Manager delivering arboriculture services on the National Grid vegetation management contract.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- A formal qualification in Arboriculture or Forestry is preferred
- Experience in an arboricultural role
- Experience in the safe operation of a broad range of powered machinery
- Be personable with good negotiation skills
- Utility experience and qualifications desirable - e.g., units UA1 & UA5
- A full UK driving licence
- Proactive, self-motivated with the ability to work well alone.
Salary up to £24,960 depending on experience.
Generous holidays, all equipment, training, PPE and corporate clothing will be provided.
Click 'Apply' now to send your CV and covering letter to Tom Blackburn, or visit our website to view the job details and apply on-line. Job Reference OP/32982.
Apply for Surveyor Permissioner/Consentor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly