Hours of Work: Full Time: Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Required: Working towards Financial/Mortgage qualifications preferred.
- Knowledge of Adviser Office (IRESS) or similar client database & associated quote/mortgage systems essential.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel particularly),
- Adobe Pro;
- Exchange and other associated IFA packages not essential, but useful.
You will fully support the Mortgage & Equity Release Consultant in a busy top IFA practice based in Guildford, Surrey.
Please note that this role requires a proactive individual willing to undertake varied tasks in a growing company, including:
- Inputting of new business onto client database
- Mortgage sourcing and producing KFI’s utilising Mortgage Brain
- Submitting on-line applications and forwarding supporting documentation to relevant lender
- Compiling & maintaining file ensuring all compliance requirements are met
- Liaising with lenders, solicitors, estate agents and clients during application process; obtaining updates and liaising as necessary with relevant parties; keeping track of time-line. Maintain detailed diary notes on the client database
- Proactively progress mortgage application through to completion; sending out Suitability Letters and enclosures to clients, and invoice instructions to finance team
You will possess:
- Ideally minimum of 2-years’ experience in the mortgage industry and ability to focus on working efficiently to deadlines
- A strong knowledge of financial products, particularly mortgages
- A confident and professional communication manner, both written and oral
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please click apply to send CV