Programme Lead (Asset Strategy and Development, Asset Manager) SYHA81144
Are you passionate about the delivery of quality homes? Are you a dynamic leader committed to innovation and continuous improvement? Do you love leading programmes through to completion? Great! Our client is currently seeking a Development Programme Lead to join their Asset Strategy and Development Team in Sheffield.
The post holder will:
- Lead a team of passionate project coordinators and project officers to deliver the Development and Active Asset Management Plan
- Manage the relationship with Homes England and ensure delivery and compliance
- Work collaboratively with a network of external and internal partners.
Our client is a successful not for profit organisation with a strong commitment to the Sheffield City Region. Recently named in the Sunday Times 100 Best Not For Profit organisations to work for in the UK, they are a forward thinking, innovative organisation.
Some of their benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 17th May 2019
Interview Dates: 3rd & 12th June 2019. Candidates may need to be available for interview on both dates
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.