4 days left
- Full Time
Based in Plymouth, Bristol, Sheffield, London, Dublin or Remotely
Do you have the creative flair to design for some of the world’s biggest brands? Can you collaborate with clients, and creatives to turn inspirational ideas into engaging visual experiences that leave a lasting impression?
If this sounds familiar and you relish the challenge of an exciting role within a rapidly growing business where no two days are the same, then this could be the perfect place for you!
As an experienced and adaptable Digital Designer, you’ll be at home when it comes to bringing concepts to life. Whether you’re creating infographics, graphical assets, or responsive layouts, Adobe Creative Suite is where you bring concepts to life and really get to unleash the fun!
Whether you’re in the thick of it with a team working on a pitch for the next exciting project, or helping to craft a completely bespoke solution, you jump at the chance to leave your mark on everything that you do. You never settle for ‘ok’ because only the best will do.
You strive for perfection, always on the lookout for new ideas, and staying ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest and greatest trends in design and technology. You value the expertise, guidance and direction that you soak up from Senior Designers, and are keen to push design boundaries to keep developing your skill set.
With an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the opportunity to work remotely, you’ll be part of a rapidly expanding company, with amazing opportunities for personal growth, supported by training and mentoring to further refine your already highly tuned skills.
Where you’ll create impact;
- Providing valuable input to solutions, supporting Sales and Marketing departments to create powerful visuals that contribute to winning that next golden opportunity.
- Leading and supporting high-quality product delivery within the department, you guarantee that clients receive an excellent product at all stages.
- Producing outstanding, industry-leading interactions that consistently meet or exceed the expectations of internal teams and clients.
- Using your unique approach and vision, you see the bigger picture and can see your designs through the eyes of both clients, and learners.
Desirable skills and experience;
- Commercial graphic design experience working with both digital and non-digital projects.
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- A strong understanding of UX/UI and good knowledge of animation and video.
- An interest in technology and how it can be harnessed to accelerate learning.
- Knowledge of responsive web design.
We work closely with some of the biggest global brands to unleash the potential of their people and deliver better workplace performance through creative digital learning. By harnessing the power of creativity, we enable businesses to access a new world of interactive experience to enthuse their people while they learn. We work from concept through to delivery and recruit for roles across our creative production areas, sales and marketing, HR and finance. With a strong collaborative culture, and ambitious growth plans there has never been a better time to get seriously creative and join our team.
Perks of the job
We can offer you a number of great benefits. From the things you would expect like a pension, income protection and death in service, to the slightly unexpected, like a day off for your birthday or free breakfast every day. We love to socialise and have a team dedicated to arranging get togethers and events throughout the year.
If you’ve read this far then keep going… apply today for an exciting, rewarding career at Sponge.
Simply select the button shown to send us your CV, portfolio and cover letter telling us about your greatest masterpiece to date, with a personal critique of the work (P.S. feel free to include the masterpiece, we would love to see it!)
To apply for the role of Digital Designer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Digital Designer, Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital & Print Designer, Creative Designer, Artworker, Graphic Design.