Teamwork is at the core of the Housekeeping Team. In a fast paced busy environment, the team take pride in a continuous sparkling product, having fun and sharing laughter along the way.
The role of Housekeeping Porter is to help look after our guests in a way that exceeds their expectations with comfort and relaxation being most important and ensuring guests have everything they need to have a fantastic stay.
Key responsibilities are:
• Radio contact with key teams
• Hotel corridors cleanliness
• Fresh linen delivery
• Luggage assistance
• Working with various cleaning machines
• Window cleaning
• Helping with general hotel tasks
You will have previous experience of cleaning and working in a customer facing environment, be physically capable of manually handling luggage and equipment, have an eye for detail and be reliable.
Excellent verbal English is essential.
- £8.25 per hour / £8.50 after probation
- Permanent contract for 20-30 hours per week including weekend shifts
- 28 days holiday pro rata (29 after 1 year)
- Hotel tips
- Free use of swimming pool and tennis court
- Access to gym
- Many more perks after probation and for long service
Wish you were here? Please apply via the link and provide answers to our questions:
- What similar experience of this role do you have?
- How would you get to work?
Use the box that says 'message to hiring manager'.
Direct applications only.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Closing Date: Wednesday 15 May 2019
Start Date: available immediately
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.