Early Years Supervisor
1 day left
- Full Time
Early Years Supervisor
Ref - CS0079
Salary - £19,844 per annum
Full Time - 40 hours per week
We are seeking Early Years Supervisors to join the team, as part of the senior leadership team; you will support and lead the development of the setting ensuring high quality provision and reflective practice. Central to roles within Freshlings Nursery is, providing a safe, healthy, caring, inclusive and stimulating environment, where children are respected and supported as individuals and encouraged to learn through play and exploration.
Freshlings Nursery is a Good provider with Ofsted, we offer:
- Detailed training and support with unique opportunities on the University of Plymouth campus
- Increased annual leave and sickness benefits with length of service and employer pension contributions of 5%
- Access to relevant University lectures and in house training packages
- Access to the University community, the setting offers unique experiences such as Graduation in the Park, visiting other academic sectors or events
We are looking for experienced and qualified members of staff to join our team. You must have:
- Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification and previous experience of leading in a setting with under 5s with previous demonstrable leadership and management experience of running a room. Early Years Degree, EYPS status or equivalent desired
- Be a confident and caring individual with good communication skills
- The ability to work in close partnerships with parents
Freshlings Nursery is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of children. All positions are subject to individuals securing enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
These are full time positions working 40 hours per week on permanent basis.
This is an ongoing campaign and submitted applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will contacted directly, normally by telephone.
Click apply below for further information and for an application pack - CVs not accepted.
The appointed candidate would be employed by University Commercial Services Plymouth Ltd and would therefore be subject to their terms and conditions of employment.
University Commercial Services Plymouth Ltd's (UCSPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of University of Plymouth. UCSP’s vision is to enrich the experience of the students, staff and wider community. We aim to create a financially sustainable and professional service, which currently includes Early Years Education and Care, Retail Catering, Hospitality and Events.
There are other great benefits to working with UCSP; you will be entitled to 28 days annual leave per year (based on a 5 day working week), including the observance of 8 public bank holidays.
You are also eligible to join the Aviva pension scheme.