Early Years Practitioners
Early Years Practitioners
Job title: Early Years Practitioners
Salary: £15,992 to £16545 Pa
Full Time/Part Time Opportunities
Permanent, Fixed Term (Maternity)
Due to recent expansion opportunities, we are seeking Early Years Practitioners to join the team, who will support the development of the setting ensuring a high quality provision and reflective practice. Central to roles within Freshlings Nursery is, providing a safe, healthy, caring, inclusive and stimulating environment, where children are respected and supported as individuals and encouraged to learn through play and exploration.
Freshlings Nursery is a Good provider with Ofsted, we offer:
- Detailed training and support with unique opportunities on the University of Plymouth campus
- Increased annual leave and sickness benefits with length of service and employer pension contributions of 5%
- Access to relevant University lectures and in house training packages
- Access to the University community, the setting offers unique experiences such as Graduation in the Park, visiting other academic sectors or events
We are looking for experienced and qualified members of staff to join our team. You must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent and previous experience of working in a setting with under 5s
- Be a confident and caring individual with good communication skills
- The ability to work in close partnerships with parents
Freshlings Nursery is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of children. All positions are subject to individuals securing enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
Full-time and part-time opportunities are available. In your application, please state the hours of work you are seeking.
This is an ongoing campaign and submitted applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will contacted directly, normally by telephone.
We are unable to accept CVs and full applications will be required.
The appointed candidate would be employed by University Commercial Services Plymouth Ltd and would therefore be subject to their terms and conditions of employment.
University Commercial Services Plymouth Ltd's (UCSPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of University of Plymouth. UCSP’s vision is to enrich the experience of the students, staff and wider community. We aim to create a financially sustainable and professional service, which currently includes Early Years Education and Care, Retail Catering, Hospitality and Events.
There are other great benefits to working with UCSP; you will be entitled to 28 days annual leave per year (based on a 5 day working week), including the observance of 8 public bank holidays.