Working hours: 6.00am – 14.00pm/14.00pm – 22.00pm rotating shift pattern
Our client is looking for a Quality Technician to join their close knit quality team in the ever changing world of Cable Management Solutions.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Technician will play a key role within the Quality team and work to support production with product verification and testing activities including analysis of data, reporting, investigation & assistance with corrective actions for concerns that are raised.
This role will also assist with materials development and carrying out testing as required in support of development projects.
Some of the benefits you can expect in return for joining our team include; a competitive annual salary, subsidised on site café, free on-site parking, life assurance (up to 4x your annual salary), attendance related bonus, enhanced Pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays, annual flu Vouchers & on site occupational health clinics.
- Carry out inspection activities in line with production requirements
- Routine testing of products to internal and external standards
- Address any concerns that are raised at production and inform the relevant personnel of any significant issues
- Play an active role in process improvement and the implementation of change
- You will be a natural problem solver with excellent fault-finding and diagnostic skills
- You will need to be a team player, with the ability to work cooperatively and effectively with your team to achieve shared objectives
- You will understand targets and works in a committed and purposeful way to achieve results
- You will have a good understanding of statistical techniques and a knowledge of routine inspection processes with Laboratory experience