Salary: £18,354 – £20,055 pro rata
Contract: Permanent – Part Time
Hours: 15 hours over 2 days
Location: Various College sites - preferably SBSA/Ashley Down Centre to be discussed at the interview
Closing date: Monday 29 April 2019 (midnight)
Interview date: Monday 13 May 2019
About the Role:
City of Bristol College is seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Curriculum Administrator to ensure a high level of service to all learners, staff and visitors, working as a part of the curriculum administrative team.
What you’ll be responsible for/what we are looking for:
The role will involve providing for example:
- Support, oversight and coordination of daily diary management and meeting arrangements for College Leadership team (CLT) members as required.
- The production of documents and reports etc. using the full Microsoft office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and diary management.
- Minutes of meetings and the monitoring of action points arising from the meetings.
- Effective use and interpretation of the information from College systems including, Pro Monitor, Pro Solution and the timetabling systems.
- Act as a first point of contact of reference for the ordering of services, office supplies as required, working within set budgets and to liaise with Finance as necessary.
- Support College events including open days and enrolments.
We are looking for someone with experience of an excellent customer service skills and who is confident in working in a fast paced environment, with changing priorities. The ability to manage your own workload is essential.
You will also need to be able to build and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally, as well as other members of College staff and students.
Life at City of Bristol College:
Benefits City of Bristol College offers:
- a generous holiday entitlement of 26 holiday days pro rata (plus bank holidays and 8 closure days)
- membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme with employer contributions of 15.5 %
- death in service benefit 3x salary (if a member of the pension scheme)
- cycle to work scheme
- a variety of online shopping discounts and offers
- free car parking at most college sites
- a supportive package of continuous professional development
- as well as a range of staff support packages
About the College:
City of Bristol College is one of the City’s largest employers, based at four different sites across the City. We offer a wide range of courses from entry to degree level and cater for learners of all ages and backgrounds. We strive for student achievement through providing the best possible student experience, professional staff and outstanding resources. Our success in this isn’t possible without the commitment, dedication and collaboration of every member of staff.
If you feel you can demonstrate the dedication, skills and passion required for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please refer to our Job Description, Person Specification and Conditions of Service for more information.
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
You will be directed to City of Bristol College’s career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
NO CVs – NO AGENCIES